- Preheat the oven to 180c, and get a prepare baking tin – grease if necessary
- Place the banana in a mixing bowl and mush up. Chop up the apricots into small piece and add to the banana
- Add the sugar and the oil and stri well. Add in the porridge oats and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the tin ensuring evenly spread and place in the oven for approx 15 mins until nice and golden
- Once cooked, cool in the tin slightly for approx 5-10mins and then cut into squares and place on a cooling rack
- Leave to cool & enjoy or if you can’t wait enjoy whilst hot