Happy Friday! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I'm hosting a holiday crafternoon for a few girlfriends and I'm so excited. I have a some fun crafts planned including Confetti System inspired ornaments like these and festive photograms like these. I'm also planning a tasty menu that includes this delicious fresh-baked focaccia bread. It takes a little time because the dough needs to rise, but it's well worth the wait and so perfect with a bowl of hot soup as the weather cools.
It was never so easy to follow a diet. The day began with my sister's eggnog pancakes covered in maple syrup. After breakfast, my niece and I unwrapped candy and candy canes to decorate a gingerbread house. And when we went to find Santa at an outdoor mall (unseasonably warm for December in Indiana this weekend), we found another jolly man making fresh…
Experts say dozens of easy-to-find ‘superfoods’ can help ward off heart disease, cancer, cholesterol, and more.
Top Superfoods Offering Super Health Protection
- Tea (green or black)
The 1st of December is quickly approaching us and here at UChew we can’t resist a cracking piece of chocolate. So we thought we would help you find the best advent calendars for the Christmas countdown. Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 180c, and get a prepare baking tin – grease if necessary
- Place the banana in a mixing bowl and mush up. Chop up the apricots into small piece and add to the banana
- Add the sugar and the oil and stri well. Add in the porridge oats and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the tin ensuring evenly spread and place in the oven for approx 15 mins until nice and golden
- Once cooked, cool in the tin slightly for approx 5-10mins and then cut into squares and place on a cooling rack
- Leave to cool & enjoy or if you can’t wait enjoy whilst hot
You are probably all regulars at a Vodka Revolution near you. If you fancy treating yourself to some Christmas themed pre drinks to get merry, Vodka Revolution have a great offer on.
By booking a table (for free) for you and all your friends you will each receive a free cocktail. All in the style of Christmas flavours this is bound to get you in the festive spirit.
Tables can easy be booked online in a matter of minutes via the Vodka Revolution website.